Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm back!  It's a different, happy and busy life with a newborn in the house.
I finally have gotten back into my sewing room this week, mainly to tidy and organize and even to do a little bit of sewing.
Before I get to that here are some pictures of the new little guy.

This is a favorite picture of mine, he's a sleepy little guy.


Recognize the Connecting Threads laminate, I love it!  It's perfect for my porch

 Uncle and Nephew have the same hair cut!

Yesterday was a big day here, Middle daughter left for a semester in Italy!!  We will really miss her, and my son started school as a senior.  
Wow, big change from his first day as a freshman!  

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

My how quickly our kids grow up. I'm sure there has been lots of activity and a lot less sleep in your house with a little one around. He's darling. Love the matching hair cuts.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a busy house you have at the moment Lynne...I agree with Stephanie above...ow quickly they grow up!

Katie said...

How exciting. Beautiful baby! :-)

Judy S. said...

Sweet photos, Lynne!

KaHolly said...

Savor every minute!! The time's just going to pass even more quickly! Sweet baby boy!!

Kay said...

These are such wonderful photos of beautiful children growing up and discovering their own potential.

Carrie P. said...

oh, they grow so fast and soon that little grandbaby will be as tall as his uncle.